Create Bootable USB with UEFI DiagnosticsYou will need a USB flash drive with at least 2GB (Note: contents of the flash drive will be erased as part of this process).
Perform the following steps: (Be sure to remember the location where you save the files on your system).
2. Download the UEFI Diagnostics zip file (32-bit | 64-bit) onto your system, but do not extract any files.
3. Download the Bootable Generator ZIP file, and extract its contents to a folder.
4. Run BootableGenerator.exe from the extracted folder created in the previous step.
5. Select the flash drive that you would like the UEFI Diagnostics to be written to.
6. Click or tap Search. Find and select the UEFI bootable file that you downloaded.
7. Click or tap Generate to start the process.