Create Bootable USB Flash DriveYou will need a USB flash drive with at least 2GB (Note: contents of the flash drive will be erased as part of this process).
Perform the following steps: (Be sure to remember the location where you save the files on your system).
2. Download the Lenovo Linux zip file onto your system, but do not extract any files.
3. Download the Bootable Generator ZIP file, and extract its contents to a folder.
4. Run the exe file from the extracted folder created in the previous step.
5. Select the flash drive that you would like the Lenovo Linux Diagnostics to be written to.
6. Click or tap Search. Find and select the Lenovo Linux bootable file that you downloaded.
7. Click or tap Generate to start the process.